DRESS: new direction by belk, size ps CARDIGAN: Johns New York petite by Belk, size ps SHOES: silver sandals by NY&Co., size 7 JEWELRY: big pearl earrings-target Small pearl studs-Tiffany Pearl necklace-not sure, received as a birthday gift from my mom-they are salt water pearls Pearl ring-handmade by local boutique, rice water pearl (can you tell I like pearls?) MAKEUP: Eyes-mac paint pot in painterly UD foxy UD booty call Mac copperplate Mac sketch Mac vanilla Loreal voluminous mascara Maybeline colossal mascara Avon smooth minerals pressed power in soft ivory Mac 240 brush sigma e40 brush Mac 239 brush DKNY be delicious green apple NAILS: acrylic white tips I had a pedicure so I'm not sure about my toes but it is an OPI color that is nude with lots of shimmer (I'll see if I can find the name because I definitely want to purchase it) :)
0 comments: